- The Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian is a big 10″ aperture reflector telescope with a small price tag
- Gobbles up light for great views of deep-sky objects such as nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and close-up views of more nearby targets like the Moon and planets
- Simple point-and-view Dobsonian design reflector telescope is easy and fun to use for the whole family
- Stable Dobsonian telescope base and Orion CorrecTension friction optimization system keeps reflector optical tube perfectly balanced in any position
- Includes precise 2″ Crayford focuser, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, EZ Finder II reflex sight, collimation cap, dust caps, and Starry Night software
Explore Planets and Galaxies with the XT10 Classic Telescope
The countryside has many joys both day and night! In the evenings, some of the greatest joys are being able to see a really beautiful night sky with the glitters of the stars and wonders of space. Moreover, why not explore the adventurous night skies with a telescope such as this sky quest XT 10 classic by Orion!
The XT 10 classic is considered a great choice for visual astronomy. This telescope pulls in a lot of light for its size and is great for visuals from lunar planets to galaxies! Imagine being able to see the rings of Saturn from your country home!
Also, you could setup this telescope in a room of your choice. It is far better than looking up outside waiting to see a falling star. Instead, you can get instant action on exploring places in space and share the experience with friends and family!